INDOOR BOAT STORAGE WITH VALET SERVICE
Enjoy Carefree, Turn-key Boating For Boats Up To 35′ LOA (Length Overall)
With our indoor rack storage system, you will experience all the pleasures of boating without the difficulties and concerns often associated with access to the water. With only an hour’s notice, we will have your boat fueled up and your cooler iced down when you arrive.
The marina is a leisurely 5 minute idle through a no wake zone before you can “Get-Up & Go”.
At the end of the day as you load your car, we will return your boat back to it’s snug and secure rack inside our modern new facility.
You can enjoy complete peace of mind knowing that your boat is out of harms way in our fully enclosed, fire protected, locked building. Your boat will enjoy protection from pollution and stormy weather and there will be no harmful fading of canvas and upholstery from constant exposure to the sun. No vandalism, no pilfering, and no expensive bottom painting. This all adds up to lower maintenance costs for you and higher resale value for your boat. You can also sell your trailer!
We are confident that you will be impressed by the natural beauty of our location and the quality of our modern facilities. Come by and take a tour of Hope Springs Marina today.
- Boats stay clean
- No need for cover or shrink-wrapping
- Prevents sun fading and damage
- Eliminates the need for frequent waxing
- Protects against wind, rain, and snow damage
- No bottom painting
- Prevents theft and vandalism
- Eliminates storm and bilge pump worries
- Do-it-yourself wash racks available with water and electric
- Annual Package (April 1 – March 31)
$105 per foot (21′ boat x $105 = $2,205 per year)
- Summer Season (April 1 – October 31)
$12.75 per foot (21′ boat x $12.75 = $267.75 per month)
- Winter Season (November 1 – March 31)
$7.75 per foot (21′ boat x $7.75 = $162.75 per month)
If you would like to pay for your annual contract in 4 equal payments, you may do so by adding 10% to the annual rate.
- Example: $2,205 + $220.50 = $2,425.50/4 = a quarterly payment of $606.38.
- Quarterly payment terms are ONLY available with an annual contract. Due dates for each quarter are April 1, July 1, October 1 and January 1.
- The minimum length charged is for an 18′ boat.
- Length is measured overall to nearest 1/4 foot including bow pulpit & swim platform (LOA).
- There may be an additional charge for boats that are too tall or too wide to fit into our racks at their current settings.
- All antennas, outriggers and bimini tops, must be lowered.
- Before entry, boat must have a battery shut-off switch for each battery and an automatic fire extinguisher in the engine compartment.
- Boathouse is open from April 1 until November 1 for launching and between November 1 and April 1 for winter storage.
- Unsecured trailer storage is available for $50 per month or $500 per year.