Starting from $544.50 / quarter
1 year boathouse contract split into 4 quarterly payments.
Fee is determined by LOA x $30.25 / quarter
Starting from $1,980 / year
1 year boathouse contract paid in full. Save 10% from quarterly!
Fee is determined by LOA x $110 / year
Starting from $229.50 / month
6 month boathouse contract for April 1 – October 31.
Fee is determined by LOA x $12.75 / month
Starting from $139.50 / month
6 month boathouse contract for November 1 – March 31.
Fee is determined by LOA x $7.75 / month
Enjoy carefree indoor boat storage with valet and turn-key boating for boats up to 35′ LOA (Length Overall).
With our indoor rack storage system, you will experience all the pleasures of boating without the difficulties and concerns often associated with access to the water. With only an hours’ notice, we will have your boat fueled up and your cooler iced down when you arrive.
The marina is a leisurely 5 minute idle through a no wake zone before you can “Get-Up & Go”.
At the end of the day as you load your car, we will return your boat back to it’s snug and secure rack inside our modern new facility.
You can enjoy complete peace of mind knowing that your boat is out of harms way in our fully enclosed, fire protected, locked building. Your boat will enjoy protection from pollution and stormy weather and there will be no harmful fading of canvas and upholstery from constant exposure to the sun. No vandalism, no pilfering, and no expensive bottom painting. This all adds up to lower maintenance costs for you and higher resale value for your boat. You can also sell your trailer!
We are confident that you will be impressed by the natural beauty of our location and the quality of our modern facilities. Come by and take a tour of Hope Springs Marina today.
- Boats stay clean
- No need for cover or shrink-wrapping
- Prevents sun fading and damage
- Eliminates the need for frequent waxing
- Protects against wind, rain, and snow damage
- No bottom painting
- Prevents theft and vandalism
- Eliminates storm and bilge pump worries
- Do-it-yourself wash racks available with water and electric
Boathouse Contract Guidelines
- The minimum length charged is for an 18′ boat (example: a 18′ boat x $110.00 = $1,980.00 per year).
- Length is measured overall to nearest 1/4 foot including bow pulpit & swim platform (LOA).
- Quarterly payment terms are ONLY available with an annual contract. Due dates for each quarter are April 1, July 1, October 1 and January 1.
- Boats with towers or arches, and pontoon boats add $400 annually or $40 per month.
- All antennas, outriggers and bimini tops, must be lowered.
- Before entry, boat must have a battery shut-off switch for each battery and an automatic fire extinguisher in the engine compartment.
- Boathouse is open from April 1 until November 1 for launching and between November 1 and April 1 for winter storage.
- Unsecured trailer storage is available for $50 per month or $500 per year.